August Special Board Meeting
A Special OTEMS Board meeting of the Oologah-Talala EMS District will be conducted on Friday August 31st 2018 at 5:30 pm in the conference room at the building located at the Oologah Chamber Offices, located at 110 S. Maple Avenue, Oologah, Oklahoma.
• Call Meeting to Order–
• Roll Call–
• Declaration of Quorum–
1. Discussion and possible action on reviewing and approving the independent financial audit & OTEMS Responses for FY 2014.
2. Discussion and possible action on reviewing and approving the independent financial audit & OTEMS Responses for FY 2018.
3. Discussion and possible action on applying for a line of credit with Lakeside State Bank.
(This executive session is authorized pursuant to Title 25, Section 307, Subsection B1 of the Oklahoma Open Meeting Act.)
Confidential communications between a public body and its attorney concerning pending investigation, claim, or action if the public body, with the advice of its attorney, determines that disclosure will seriously impair the ability of the public body to process the claim or conduct a pending investigation, litigation, or proceeding in the public interest.
*************Motion to Return to Open Meeting***************
1. Discussion and possible action on items covered in the Executive Session.
2. Discussion and possible action on approving the OTEMS Audits to be posted on the EMMA website for bidders of the 2018 bond.
Public Comments: Limited to specific items on the Agenda that are listed and discussed at this meeting and limited in duration at the discretion of the Chairman